Occupying a sought after location in a wide tree lined street a short stroll away to King Street 'South End' cafes and eateries, this ultra convenient location enjoys close proximity to trains and bus stops, Sydney Park, Enmore Park, Newtown School of performing arts, Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre.
This untouched original spacious two bedroom end terrace enjoys a separate lounge room, original yet functional kitchen, internal bathroom, outside toilet and laundry, yard, high ceilings and floorboards throughout.
COVID-19 Safety Notice Open for Inspections
Due to the ongoing health and safety concerns concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, tenants, staff, and the general public. Please be mindful and observe the following requests when attending our open house inspections or at any pre-arranged private inspections,
- It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask
- Scan the QR Code, follow the prompts and check in before entering the property
- To ensure that the applicable social distancing and overcrowding obligations are observed, we may in our absolute discretion restrict the number of people on the property and/or inside the premises at any one time
- We recommend you use the hand sanitiser made available for your convenience and protection
- Avoid touching any surfaces
- Do not attend if you are self-isolating, have any flu like symptoms or feeling unwell
- Thank you for your co-operation and lets stay Covid safe
Contact Agent to arrange a private inspection or attend during the open house times posted.
Stamo Katsidis | 0425 282 885
First National Newtown | 02 9557 5893
View all our rental properties@
Property Type - House
Bond - $1,960
Available - Mon, 1st Feb 2021
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD