This freshly painted one bedroom flat has a basic yet functional kitchen and bathroom, separate lounge and bedroom, located above shop on the corner of King and Angle Street's South Newtown opposite Alice Street.
Enjoying a wonderful vibrant location, surrounded by coffee shops and restaurants, stroll to transport and local parks, Sydney University and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
COVID-19 Safety Notice Open for Inspections
Due to the ongoing health and safety concerns concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, tenants, staff, and the general public. Please be mindful and observe the following requests when attending our open house inspections or at any pre-arranged private inspections,
- It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask
- Scan the QR Code, follow the prompts and check in before entering the property
- To ensure that the applicable social distancing and overcrowding obligations are observed, we may in our absolute discretion restrict the number of people on the property and/or inside the premises at any one time
- We recommend you use the hand sanitiser made available for your convenience and protection
- Avoid touching any surfaces
- Do not attend if you are self-isolating, have any flu like symptoms or feeling unwell
- Thank you for your co-operation and stay safe
Contact Agent to arrange a private inspection or attend during the open house times posted.
Stamo Katsidis | 0425 282 885
First National Newtown | 02 9557 5893
View all our rental properties@
Property Type - Flat
Bond - $1,400
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to transport