1 1 1
With a leafy treescape outlook, perched on the top floor and positioned at the front of the building, it is within a well-kept and prized boutique block of only six apartments. This gorgeous one bedder is immersed in a fantastic city fringe location on the edge of Alexandria Park and nearby to public transport options, making it a perfect market entry and investment in one of Sydney's most desirable urban village locations.
- Featuring polished parquet floors, renovated interiors and no common walls
- Living room on entry opening onto the balcony
- Sleek stone-topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Double sized bedroom with a leafy outlook
- Updated bathroom with oversized frame-less glass shower & internal laundry facilities
- Secure small block, low levies/outgoings, valuable car space on title
- Walk to Erskineville village, transport and Redfern café and bar scene
- Moments to the new Waterloo metro rail line currently under construction
- To be sold with existing tenancy, well-kept excellent tenant in place
Unit Size includes balcony and car space – 59sqm
Strata Rates - $566.90 per quarter
Council Rates - $223.71 per quarter
Water Rates - $151.89 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it, all interested parties should make and rely on their own independent inquiries and note the property will be sold with existing tenancy, the fixed term residential tenancy agreement ends on the 24 January 2022.