3 3 1
Be ready to fall in love with the subtle artistic sophistication of this completely transformed classic terrace, reminiscent of an industrial inspired past yet with crisp cutting edge interiors and modern comforts spanning over two tastefully appointed levels with an intentionally sleek minimalistic aesthetic.
This stunning designer home delivers an expansive floor plan promising effortless living in a prime urban setting and is privately positioned at the end of one of Newtown's widest and most desirable streets offering rear lane access to secure parking.
Short stroll to King St's cafes, Sydney Park, Collyer Playground and various easy public transport options. Within the catchment area of Newtown Performing Arts High School.
- An on trend kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stainless steel splashback and custom concrete island bench.
- Flowing indoor and outdoor open plan living - dining with RealFlame gas fireplace and a lightwell atrium with a beautiful vertical green garden.
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins. Two of the bedrooms with ensuite, main bathroom with twin shower, his and her basins plus stone bath tub.
- Work from home space with a custom-made hall study using reclaimed railway sleepers.
- Sunny landscaped courtyard, rear access to secure parking for one car.
- Formcraft concrete walls, hardwood Blackbutt timber flooring, ducted air, internal laundry.
Council Rates- $397 per quarter
Water Rates- $164 per quarter