24 Station Street
Tucked neatly in a whisper quiet location, this charming, freestanding weatherboard cottage is brimming with character and potential. Complementing the picture perfect façade and boasting original features, including high ornate ceilings and polished floorboards, the spacious, free flowing interiors will be sure to surprise and delight. A large, private rear garden with good access via a generous side passage completes the package. This hidden gem is in a family friendly location, just moments from Tempe Recreational Reserve and Playgrounds, Cooks River walking and bicycle tracks, Buses, Tempe and Wolli Creek Train Stations, schools, shops and just a short commute to Marrickville, Enmore and Newtown shopping, dining and entertainment precincts. Just move straight in and enjoy!
- Huge 284.5sqm block, with a wide 9.45m frontage (9.45 X 30.18) approx.
- Off street parking for one car
- 3 bedrooms, charming lounge
- Eat-in kitchen and dining, gas cooking
- Double sided, slow combustion wood burner, perfect for those cold winter nights
- Updated bathroom with bathtub
- Timber floorboards throughout, high ornate ceilings
- Oversized side passage and backyard
- Rear laundry, storeroom and/or garden shed
- Freestanding cottage in peaceful location
- With potential to update, rebuild, extend & or add a second level (STCA)
- Walk to Tempe or Wolli Creek train stations, schools and ...
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0408 679 986
Principal & Licensee in Charge
0419 299 783
24 Station Street
... Woolworths at Wolli Creek
- Stroll around Tempe Recreational Reserve and Cooks River
- Moments to Newtown, Enmore & Marrickville dining & entertainment
Land Size – 284.5sqm approx.
Council Rates – $356.00 per quarter approx.
Water Rates – $177.12 + usage charges, per quarter approx.
Open for inspection
Saturdays 11:00am – 11:45am
Thursdays 11:00am – 11:30am
or by appointment
Auction On-site Saturday 5 September at 11am
Open/register to bid from 10:30am
Proudly marketed by
Andrew Fanos 0408 679 986
Julia Fanos 0419 299 783