With a wide balcony and an oversized feel throughout this one-bedroom apartment packs a lot into its thoughtful design and layout, moments to Joynton Park, east village shopping, cafes and eateries, green square and Sydney CBD.
- Oversized one bedroom apartment
- Walk through built-in wardrobe and study
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Gas appliances with gas bayonet
- Separate internal laundry room, linen/store cupboard
- Tidy spacious bathroom with twin access
- Wide fronted balcony accessible from the bed and living areas
- Scope for a basic makeover to improve and enhance appearance
- Secure building with lift access and well maintained landscaped common grounds
- Ideal home or investment in a peaceful and desirable community setting
Unit Size Including Balcony - 94sqm
Strata Fees - $1,280.81 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $282.80 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $151.89 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it, all interested parties should make and rely on their own independent inquiries. The property presents unfurnished the photos displayed include virtual furniture-imposed imagery.
Property Type - Apartment
Land Area - 94m2
Built in Robes